120 gallon South American (possibly Rio Tapajos)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol and I'm being serious! I want me some guianacara! My old LFS had some sphenozona a while back and wish I could have bought them right then! Let me know if you're able to, I'd obviously pay you for them and shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

So am I

I just emailed him to see how many he has left.

Awesome! Thanks HUKIT! I'd be willing to break the biotope for these. Plus I could use them to help "cycle" the tank. I'll be seeding the filters with pre-existing filter media, but want to stock it slowly, with the uaru going in last, given I finally just say screw it and empty my pockets to Jeff Rapps haha

I can't believe I finally have a "big" tank! Sand in, tank filled, one AC 110 running. I'll be buying another shortly and running the pair of them on it. Eventually I'll upgrade to a good sized canister when I find a decently priced one on Craigslist

Mog, we've been over this. You have your centrals and little live bearers, and I have my southies and tangs! Get over it haha

So it's got egg crate on the bottom, 100lbs of play sand, and filled to the top! Currently have 1 AC110 running on it. I'll be adding a second AC110 soon. Meanwhile I'll be scouring craigslist for a used fx5. I was too ipatient to paint the back, so I'll be doing my normal technique of black poster board. I also have a big piece of driftwood at my sister's house that'll look dwarved in this lol Going rock collecting soon hopefully, was going to do it today, but my girlfriend goes out of town today
evIFijI.jpg
evIFijI

Holey moley! Nice

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'll just use posterboard. I should have, but we have nowhere to let it dry at. It's too cold to leave it outside, plus it's been raining. Not to mention my roommate and I are hardly ever home at the same time, so getting the tank moved is nearly impossible

I don't paint my tanks either, it's a combination of laziness and well just laziness. I use the black backgrounds from the LFS's.

I don't paint my tanks either, it's a combination of laziness and well just laziness. I use the black backgrounds from the LFS's.

See Mog, HUKIT gets me. get on our level!

Have you thought of rainbow cichlids? They would do well with your fish.

Those are central american. My tank is south american. Archocentrus multispinosa would look out of place in my tank, appreciate the suggestion though!

No problem. How about severums?

Friendly headsup;) if you read the thread you'll notice it's been pretty much entirely Latin names, these guys are on another level, I bowed out pages ago;) lurking at this point..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom