120g Red Terror Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dragon.goby

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I saw someone talking about Red Terrors on here and I currently am looking for what to stock my 120g with once it cycles. I looked into them and they seemed pretty interesting to me. You guys think I could have a pair in a 120g? If so (and this may be a stupid qustion) is there any other tank mates they can have such as a pleco or such? This would be my first time with cichlids.

Well just found that there is Green Terrors as well and they've seemed to catch my eye way more so than the RT's. So same questions, tank mates, pair, etc. except with Green Terrors.

GT pair would work with a mid-sized Pleco and a group of larger Tetras or Danios. Maybe have a Syno or a small school of Pictus cats.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Sometimes red and green terrors get along, and sometimes they both get along with red devils. But I think only a big-as pleco with armor like steel could live with a terror.

Sometimes red and green terrors get along, and sometimes they both get along with red devils. But I think only a big-as pleco with armor like steel could live with a terror.

This thread is two months old now and I'm sure the OP has his answer.

But more importantly have you actually owned any of the fish in question?

No, but lots of my mates have. They like the South American cichlids. They seem to get on well. And no shredded fins or anything

Back
Top Bottom