125 Gallon Cichlid Tank (Pics&Vid)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

King_Corral

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok hello everyone ive got some cichlids in my 125 its kind of boring i want to make it look nicer i dont know what i need but any advice good or bad is highly wanted i want a clean look and something that can hopely lead to some breeding.
4udhue.jpg

i just re did the lay out today but im not the biggest fan of it =/ i wanted to stack them high to one side but than i feel the opposite side is to bare! and also im not sure if i stack the cichlid stones on top of each other if it makes none of them use cause they dont want to be around each other or whateveer i spaced all them out and secluded them some what.
vy1v8o.jpg

2da0kmv.jpg

one of my nicest looking fish i think he is a male and he runs it.

This little yellow cichlids one of them turned all black this is my video and this is the exact pic of fish below accept he or she turned all black...
YouTube - Cichlids playing or breeding?
2n7ox7r.jpg

in this pic the all black fish above the blue one is the exact fish in video it changed its color and hasnt changed back!

female!? its got three dots on the anal fin i figured it was a male cause it bullies the others shes real big though huh do the three yellow dots mean anything? or...

Yellow dots are called egg spots, and for awhile there was a lot of bad info that they only occurred on male fish. Truth is they occur on both males and females, so they are not a reliable indicator of sex in cichlids.

just shook the eggs out of one of my cichlids mouth pretty sure it was the wrong decision than i through the eggs inside a cichlid stone not knowing whats gonna happen some im hoping for the best ='/ i found a fry in my tank yesterday and before i could do anything i can no longer find him so i hope whatever is going on in my tank works out!

Back
Top Bottom