125 Gallon Community Discus Journal and Questions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here is a pic of the unknown but i think it was the one recommended earlier.

img_1957483_0_6a2434f9fdca5bea44493b7f6bc6a7b7.jpg

No clue what kind of plant that is but that dsb article was good. I didn't know it was fw too. You have any pics of the whole tank?

oh as a warning its fairly bland in there considering i did most of the rework today and have yet to sparingly put my rock back in. ill get another fts up once i get it back in place...

Looks like mine except you have a plant lol. I have black sand in that tank. How do you like re quickrete sand? I used that in my sw tank.

i really like the quikrete pfs. its uniform, only 20 (easy to remove) odd ball pebbles out of the 5 bags that i used, its a good color. not too tan not too light. still had to wash it, but it was easy enough to do that too. if i where to set up another saltwater tank it would hard not to use this stuff.

as for my plants im sure im going to change things around once i get more familiar with whats available and i get a better idea with what look im going for.

Cool man well good luck and keep us posted. If you where closer I would hook u up with my breeder discus. I'm ready to change that to sw .

just with this tank.... after my fuzzy lion went flying out of the tank and died. i was done with any thoughts of having a grand sw tank. i liked him a lot. now its going to be a planted discus, hoping i can make it to putting discus in there.

coffeetwitch said:
just with this tank.... after my fuzzy lion went flying out of the tank and died. i was done with any thoughts of having a grand sw tank. i liked him a lot. now its going to be a planted discus, hoping i can make it to putting discus in there.

What??? Flying lion? What did I miss???

a couple of pics with my rocks in. at this point i fill in with plants. hopefully the right ones to make the tank look nice. if anyone is following or reading this im considering options.

also im not certain if a piece of driftwood will make it in the tank or not.

anyway, the glass needs to be cleaned but here are the pics,

img_1960213_0_6b5cca29b75a9661e266edb07ed2bc0d.jpg

img_1960213_1_585f262d5d8bc8c8f0455e3fc8429ba0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom