29 gal rescaped

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

westo1992

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1453491792.601508.jpg
There is six in it right know a bumble bee a golden auratus a kenyi and three I'm not sure of.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

This is just my grow tank just got my 55gal and plan on getting a 90gal for some of the larger ones!!
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1453507505.813479.jpg
Setting it up in a week and a half! Thanks though for telling me

Cool... You're on top of it!
Im a fan of Africans too, but a planted CA or SA community would fill in the 90g nicely;)

What kind of South Americans would u recommend??

For the 90gal? You've got a lot of options. My personal hands on experience is only with a few SA species so far. Im just reading up and learning from other more experienced members here.
Long ago(before google research) I had a pair of Astronotus ocellatus. They were awesome fish that really peaked my interest into the hobby. Im not recommending them for you knowing they get huge and a pair would need bigger than a 90g.
Maybe Something in the Geophagus or Heros genus will intrigue you.
I don't want to discourage what you're into, but I think its a good idea to read up on other fish from SA/CA before making a commitment on all African tanks.
Heres a great variety stock list of fish to check out.
http://www.wetspottropicalfish.com/index.php/fish

Oh I understand no putting me down. I have seen a few that I really liked I like fish that just stand out that I can get at my lfs well every once in a while there will be a full grown red shoulder cichlid or somthin else that just has amazing color.

Here's an update on my 29 gal have put all the mbuna in the 55 gal and have a convict and fire mouth, salvini, and 2 Bala Sharks all are small they will be going into the 55 when I get my 90 gal in a couple months I know they get way to big for a 30!
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1454486373.380313.jpg
Just rescaped I'm loving it!!!

Maybe not quite a keystone arch.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

If no one else has asked, how do you get those rocks to stay stacked up so nicely? :)

Just takes time and placing them right isn't too hard!

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1454658952.298618.jpg
New fish new rockscape got 6 tiger barbs 2 blue barbs and a Pictus cat one demasoni female and a male firemouthe they are doing great I'm gonna add 2-4 mor barbs but a different color the green ones!

Back
Top Bottom