36 bf build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's what I have, assorted cichlids are usually Africans unless a new world gets mixed in.

Dang. So I want something that will breed now. I just think its cool and a great excuse for an upgrade but I wants that color and I want something that will breed asap and that wont eat them and something that doesn't get extremely huge and that doesnt take a year to breed!

Dang. So I want something that will breed now. I just think its cool and a great excuse for an upgrade but I wants that color and I want something that will breed asap and that wont eat them and something that doesn't get extremely huge and that doesnt take a year to breed!

Slow your roll there turbo! Select a fish you like along with compatible tank mates and let things happen naturally I think you will find this a lot more fulfilling for you and your fish. There is no real full proof way to get fish to breed. Just keep the water clean, feed a good food and let them do their thing. Once everything is in order you should be able to see breeding activity.

Slow your roll there turbo!

Haha!!! I know I got a bit carried away! I cant help it, the excitement is kickin in again! Thats the problem. I keep changing my mind over and over again. I want fish I can get local. Im not much of a buy online kinda guy. I prefer to spend the extra buck and have it asap. (Highly impatient)

Haha!!! I know I got a bit carried away! I cant help it, the excitement is kickin in again! Thats the problem. I keep changing my mind over and over again. I want fish I can get local. Im not much of a buy online kinda guy. I prefer to spend the extra buck and have it asap. (Highly impatient)

You will soon find that most lfs do not have the variety nor the quality of fish you can find online. There are some great lfs out there but they are few and far between. Once you try it you may start buying online exclusively. Most f my fish were purchased online with a few exceptions. The closest lfs to me that carries the fish that interest me is over 50 miles away and I pass up 6 stores to get there.

So a 36g bf will weigh around 400lbs with everything. I live in an old house in tx and our houses are build on bricks. How would I determine if the floor can hold this for a long period of time?

Well im gonna check out my LFS that has a different stock of fish then petsmart. Im gonna get some kind of exotic pleco for sure. They have amazing ones

Okay so I have some MAJOR location questions. I keep my room around 60 to 65 degrees. The rest of my house stays around 85 to 90 degrees. Would y'all put this tank in my room?

Okay so I have some MAJOR location questions. I keep my room around 60 to 65 degrees. The rest of my house stays around 85 to 90 degrees. Would y'all put this tank in my room?

I would put it in your room and heat it. Otherwise you would probably need a chiller to keep the temperature right

What do y'all think? Should I upgrade the filter? Its the aqueon quiet one 30. Its 200gph

Back
Top Bottom