4' compared to 6' tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bully405Customz

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have 3 acei and I know they like to swim around and need a 6' tank. Well I'm currently in the process of upgrading from my 4' 55 to a 4' 150 gallon. Is that gonna be okay for them? I can always trade them with the breeder I go to if need be

Bully405Customz said:
I have 3 acei and I know they like to swim around and need a 6' tank. Well I'm currently in the process of upgrading from my 4' 55 to a 4' 150 gallon. Is that gonna be okay for them? I can always trade them with the breeder I go to if need be

The 6 foot is idea for the Acei swimming needs as well as more area for your fish to claim territory. The gallon size is important, but IMO the foot print is even moreso if you want to add more species.

I can trade the breeder where I get all my fish. What about blue dolphins? Is my big tank gonna be enough for them?

:( they are one of my favorites. I'll wait till they get bigger first. I think hey will be happy in the 150 for a while with the way I'm gonna scape it.

Back
Top Bottom