40B stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're all negligible, just pick which one you like best or all them like I did!

So you are telling me if I order them at an inch it takes years to reach full size or because they stay small not to worry about it. I was just wondering.
I'm moving the mutt (hybrid) tomorrow and will be setting up the 40 next week end.

Sorry, I meant the growth rates are the same for all three species. Most of my males are full grown by 9-14 months depending on feeding schedule.

Sorry, I meant the growth rates are the same for all three species. Most of my males are full grown by 9-14 months depending on feeding schedule.

Thanks HUKIT. I really appreciate you sharing your experience and knowledge with me.

Out looking for the tank and stand now.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Paint job time!
img_3258006_0_c74b931f5a2cf0352cf220136de9ba5f.jpg

Ay! Always exciting setting up new tanks!

Jesse

Yep I cant wait to get this set up and order the Cryptoheros. I'm moving in a week so it will be the week after next that this gets set up. Still haven't made a decision on which ones I'm going to get.

Lookin good dude! Where'd ya get the stand?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm sitting on a 75g set up, and can't do anything with it until we close on a home. Fun times lol

Jesse

In around a year I will be in my new place. Planning on picking up at min a 6' x 2' for the first tank.

first coat of paint. Yea I know its like showing pictures of the grand kids to everyone....LOL
img_3258131_0_bb1d6530b7e7488af6045cb8dcd1cae4.jpg

And yes I'm using a 75 gallon stand for the TV.

Do it. Come to the dark cuddly side. Get a blood parrot :D

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom