55 Complete.What you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dhemp34

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey,

Just got the 55 Done...Check er out>>>>Next up Build 125...i'm bringing you'll along on that one...><:silly:<<<

Attachments

• day 1.jpg
    day 1.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 77
  • More rocks!.jpg
    More rocks!.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Adding Fossil Corel.jpg
    Adding Fossil Corel.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 86
  • The Finale.jpg
    The Finale.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 91
sorry for the order however the 1rst and 3rd are when i first got the tank....since i've joined AQUARIUM Advice I've learned about PFS and stuff..SO Friday I switched OVER TO PFS and ADDED more ROcks..so the 2nd and 4th PIcture are the FINALE pics..also added the Actinic Bulb

Looks awesome. Like night and day. Great change. You will be so glad you went to the PFS. It is so much easier than gravel. The tank looks great. You did a great job!~

stock includes a mix of auratous, kenyi, peacock, hap, syn. catfish, electric yellow.

The syn gets along good with the cichlids. I have had alot of suggestions for that as a kind of cleanup guy for a cichlid tank. Was thinking about getting one. Have you had it in there long with them?

hey thanks spoon....the two lumps in the middle are from the crazy digging auratus....he compelely went crazy and and dug a swim through under one of my rocks...what you dont see is the flat stons under the top rocks..these stone are the actual base which prohibits the fish from digging under the rocks creating instability

Yup..i have two...They are great...actually mf LFS just started letting large ones go for 19.99 which when i found that out i was very eager..since i've went to the PFS they have kept it clean..so far. anywarys

nice tank dhemp, glad to finally see some pics. have you thought about a solid background? the kind like you have look cool, but usually take away from the fish... just a thought, but looks awesome. and glad you went with pfs too :)

yea thats fine..everyone has an opinion thats why i posted....One thing I'll agree to disagree on...But anywho thanks for looking.....BTW....next time you go to a lake or pond take a look around at all the rock species you find....I'll bet there are more unsimilar rocks than similar ones..lol..

HEy MFD...did you see my tank boss??? the auratus??? he's in my album..or she..idk

Looking good !!! solid background would really make your tank pop.. im buying 1 soon as im done being lazy

yea originally i didnt have many plants so i went wit that...but now i'll be flipping it..its black on the back...

Looks good! I am just worried when I see flat stones on edge, supporting everything. You're SURE they cant topple???

yea what i was saying is that under my sand i have 4x4 square rocks that suport the upright .....its all stable ..i checked...lol..because i have a large syn. cat in there it has to be...he has knocked it around ..and it hasn't moved a bit...tanks dan...

its all gone now....SOrry !!!!!! BUt hey I'm Getting ready to start a rebuild thread for the 55 in SW...sooo......be waiting it'll be sooner than later....thnks guys

Back
Top Bottom