55 gallon cichlid few random questions and need scientific names??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay that sounds good. I will try to do that tomorrow. By a list meaning what ones i want? Not like everyone they offer right?

.I'd get everything they have s you can look them up. At the size they sell them at sometimes they still have changes to make and they won't look anything like their younger selves when they get bigger.

.I'd get everything they have s you can look them up. At the size they sell them at sometimes they still have changes to make and they won't look anything like their younger selves when they get bigger.

Okay. What if they sell lots though. That's a lot to write down. Also can i just write down their name and not scientific names?

Well whats th verdict ? :)

Well i went there, asked the girl if they special orderd cichlids and she said it depends on what ones you wanted. i then gave her the list of the ones i plan on getting. she said somthing like yes those maybe those and i tihnk those. HAHA. i seen today they had like 20 electric yellow cichlids. She said it takes about a month to get them in and couldnt give me a list because it constantly changes because of what the shipping people have available. she wanted to take my list and put it in the book now but someone might not see that i dont want them for a while and order them and then what lol so she said to bring my list in a month before i want them. if they cant get it she will see what she can do... i assume i can get them??? all is good maybe?

Well i went there, asked the girl if they special orderd cichlids and she said it depends on what ones you wanted. i then gave her the list of the ones i plan on getting. she said somthing like yes those maybe those and i tihnk those. HAHA. i seen today they had like 20 electric yellow cichlids. She said it takes about a month to get them in and couldnt give me a list because it constantly changes because of what the shipping people have available. she wanted to take my list and put it in the book now but someone might not see that i dont want them for a while and order them and then what lol so she said to bring my list in a month before i want them. if they cant get it she will see what she can do... i assume i can get them??? all is good maybe?

Sounds good.. you now have a good plan.. lol

Back
Top Bottom