55g redo.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The dark substrate blackens them plus they a lil stressed from all the movement. All in all I think the job is done and fish are set.

Attachments

• image-271300241.jpg
    image-271300241.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 70
  • image-1708253185.jpg
    image-1708253185.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 64
How much you want for fry?

The only change is the plant in the middle of the tank, something about it just doesn't look right :/ I'd try rearranging that one

lol, I like it too, the silk looks way better than plastic, doesn't it? I will have to look into that..

It looks a little more natural than the plastic but my long term goal for this tank is going planted. I've been focusing on my other big tanks more lately and sorta forgot about these. Now that the big guys are good, I'll throw some attention towards the 55's.

I'd move the one bunch back into the center, but put the majority of it behind the driftwood (earlier you had the minority behind) and maybe a few strands in front, just my opinion, but then again, I place stuff, remove it, and move it a dozen times before I'm happy lol

Haha of course! We tend to like the same kinda fish and similar tank styles, peaceful south americans and lots of driftwood haha

Back
Top Bottom