55stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
everyone has already told you there opinion if you choose to ignore them then thats your own business. i would go with what the suggest, they told you only a pair of angels. and they said no to the kissing. have you not read what advice they have given you?

I think 4 angels and the skirt tetras is fine. When mixing angels like that you do need to prepare for the possiblity that they will need seperated. Two could pair off and bully the others. If you proceed with that in mind and have a plan, I think that can work. I just think less angels would be a good idea if mixing with the gouramis. :)

Here is what I have decide to do
2 angels
6 rainbowfish
6 black skirts
3 dwarf gourmies
The kissing gourami (until it outgrows the tank)
The two plecos
That's it stocked to the brim

Thanks for all the help and you numerous opinions.

I have 7 angels. Well, I take that back, 6. I gave one away to the kids next door because they kept asking -.- I also have 4 black skirts. It's almost like 3 1/2 tho cuz one of them is really small hahaha. They like to race each other around. Good choice on fish.

thanks it was a hard decision, now I have to call my lfs to see if he can special oreder rainbows for me because I know he doesn't have any.

You might even want to do a larger school of black skirts. I often hear 8-10 recommended for them, and if you want, I think you have the room. Nice list. :)

I am after boesemani rainbows I will decide on the exact number of tetras once I get the rainbows and see how fast my nitrates rise.

Back
Top Bottom