75 Gallon Aquascape Suggestions and Stocking Help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishBoy185

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I currently have a cycled 75 gallon that looks really boring in my room. It is currently stocked with 1 parrot cichlid and that's it. Now I want to do an Aquascape but dont know how. I like driftwood alot but dont like how you have to soak it for like 4 weeks! I also like those shark pointy Gray looking boulders that people use for African cichlids. Any suggestions? And some stocking advice also? I like South American cichlids. And another thing, I love how Drfitwood wood gives your tank a brownish dark tint to aquariums!

Attachments

• 20140406_111712.jpg
    20140406_111712.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 111
Could I do a green terror and that be my whole stock? I really like green terrors.

I actually really like the white sand and fake plant centered in the middle.

I would slap on a black background, and just do a little bit of river rock or zebra stone from the center outwards and add in some driftwood of your choice. Stocking wise, you'll have to have someone else chime on about the GT as I'm not sure.

Honduran red points or some firemouth cichlids would be nice. Don't go with the green terror

If you are gonna add more fish I would add driftwood like you were thinking or rocks. Pretty fish though!

You can add some rocks and you definitely need a background

Back
Top Bottom