75 gallon stock suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishBoy185

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Ok, im COMPLETLY restarting my whole 75 gallon aquarium which will cycle for a month. After its done cycling I would like to put African Ciclids in there, How many can I put in there? What other fish that can go I put with Ciclids in a 75 gallon tank?
Thanks in advance

-Brian

What kind of african cichlids do you want? Malawi, tanganyikan, or victorian cichlids. I personally would add albino zebras, yellow labs, rusty cichlids, and scrapemouth mbuna.

scrapemouth mbuna.

What an unflattering name, that's a Labeotropheus trewavasae incase anyone was wondering.

Also I'm inclined to agree we can help you with stock until you tell us what type of "African cichlids " you want and what you're looking to accomplish with this tank.

Im also intrested in Red devil ciclids. If I didnt get any other fish how many red devil ciclids could go in a 75 gallon?

He's asking if he didn't do africans could he keep multiple rd? Idk much about new worlds but you could defiantly make a beautiful african tank with some mbuna and peacocks

Red Devils are highly aggressive so I wouldn't risk adding multiple fish to that setup

Back
Top Bottom