90 gallon stock???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok so here is an update on my 90 gallon.

After all of the debate i had with what i wanted, i ended up just keeping it a planted tank and getting a pair of electric blue acaras. Here is my stock:
3 angelfish
5 denison barbs
11 rummynose
1 albino bn pleco
2 electric blue acaras

Thats all that is going in this tank!!!

My plan is to now take my time and search for a used 200+ gallon aquarium to start a aggressive american cichlid tank with!!!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Am i stocked? If not, what would u suggest to add??

Funny how your stocking list is very different then what you first wanted :) but its looking good if you want more fish then i would up the rummynose count i wouldnt want to overstock to much

Funny how your stocking list is very different then what you first wanted :) but its looking good if you want more fish then i would up the rummynose count i wouldnt want to overstock to much

I originally had all of this minus the acaras. I wanted to change it to a large aggressive fish tank but i didnt realize that my tank wasnt really big enough for what i wanted.

So im going to wait and get a 200+ gallon tank to make a aggressive tank!!!

I see what you mean , i really should be going that route also but im stubborn , we will see how it will go in mine in the end ,

The stock that i am going to get is

All males
Green terror
Convict
Firemouth
Rainbow
Bn plec

I might take out the terror and cinvict and go the peacefull way in the end which is

Severum
Blue acara
Firemouth
Couple of rainbows
Bn plec

I know you didnt ask what mine plans were but i just felt like posting

Take into consideration that...there will be blood lol sorry had to chime in.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I see what you mean , i really should be going that route also but im stubborn , we will see how it will go in mine in the end ,

The stock that i am going to get is

All males
Green terror
Convict
Firemouth
Rainbow
Bn plec

I might take out the terror and cinvict and go the peacefull way in the end which is

Severum
Blue acara
Firemouth
Couple of rainbows
Bn plec

I know you didnt ask what mine plans were but i just felt like posting

The second list you posted is better, much less death involved. I would just take out the FM or the Acara and then it would be good, but you might be able to keep them in there.

And that isnt really "peaceful", more like "less destuctive".

Sent from my bed, the only space available to me that isn't smothered in dirty laundry or aquariums.

Yeah i know , the terror is just at 2 inches atm , he has a long way to go but im thinking of letting him go and do the second stocking even though hes my favorite kind of cichlid... I know i really want everything to be peacefull to be honest

Yeah i know , the terror is just at 2 inches atm , he has a long way to go but im thinking of letting him go and do the second stocking even though hes my favorite kind of cichlid... I know i really want everything to be peacefull to be honest

Blue Acara are quite similar. Bit less attitude, which is usually a good thing!

Sent from my bed, the only space available to me that isn't smothered in dirty laundry or aquariums.

Back
Top Bottom