90 gallon stocking list and

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aquariumUser39

Aquarium Advice Regular
hey everyone i am setting up a 90 gallon peacock hap aquarium dual fluval fx6s cycling with beneficial bacteria added and seeded with an HOB filter media.
any advice or additions you think would be beneficial is welcomed.

my general stocking list

peacocks/haps
sulfur head
ob peacock
german red
jacobfreibergil
red top lwanda
strawberry peacock
sunshine benga/ lemon jake one of the 2
red shoulder

royal blue hap
deep water hap
venustus
livingstoni? this one is questionable

Mbunas
mbamba yellow fin
red top mbumbi
mpanga

if i could add one or two males form a species i would love to because running two fx6s and a 90 gallon gives me a little bit more breathing room

Most of the time the more dominant of the 2 will kill the other and I love electric blues...here's my male and he has about 60 fry to follow him

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395694062.599715.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395694062.599715.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 87
Uhm it all in wat colors you want really bit did see your list do the benga sunshine instead of lemon jake so you have more yellow them blue..... But I chose my fish based of wat colors or fish I wanted and didn't have to much of one color

i do have quite a bit of blue in the tank. but i like that look cuz IMO it makes the yellow in the benga and the red in the dragon blood and german red pop. plus it also makes the colors of the fins pop as well like the red top lwanda

Agreed there should be fine I put Victorian haps in my tank to make colors pop

Back
Top Bottom