A little night time action

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have two in there, maybe it was because I just switched the light off?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

He just ate a pellet in the video so I don't think so, didn't try and move away from me.

Well I probably shouldn't have more since it was suggested I don't, is a 6 count of fronts and 6 yellow labs ok to have?

I'm not sure calmer is the word but its just all in the movements. See how he looked twitchy and sort of unsure, once comfortable they will cruise mid water and are very inquisitive about the tank. Its likely nothing to be worried about, they are still relatively new additions, that said watch for any signs of the synos stressing other fish out, they were darting like mad.

I'm not sure calmer is the word but its just all in the movements. See how he looked twitchy and sort of unsure, once comfortable they will cruise mid water and are very inquisitive about the tank. Its likely nothing to be worried about, they are still relatively new additions, that said watch for any signs of the synos stressing other fish out, they were darting like mad.

They are actually Botia lohachata. I don't think they are a good mix with the stock but I'm not positive on that.

Yeah they are always crazy all over the place lol first ones to go for food too, thanks for the advice.

Oh right, not sure why I was thinking you had synos, I do remember the loaches now.

Maybe you were thinking about the thread with the person who had a 90 gallon and was wanting to put some Syno and Cichlids in it...

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Only thing I'm worried about is when the fronts get big and how much money I need to save up for a 200+gal tank, saw some deals on Craigslist but I never know what I'm getting with that.

Back
Top Bottom