African Cichlid Compatiability

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw a 3/4" baby lab today and he was the same yellow as the adults.

Thanks. I returned the cichlids I received. Instead I went to another LFS with yellow labs and bought them instead. They're babies but I think I would like to see them grow.

Attachments

• image-3825579787.jpg
    image-3825579787.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 118
Yeah definitely! Thanks a lot :) everyone in my family adores them.

That's great the yellow really pops out in everyone's tanks. Have you talked to the Craigslist seller about the others? And do you know when your going to get them? I can't wait for pics :) I'm going to start trying to breed the cobue as soon as I order 6 more of these guys and gals. It's for sure one of my favorites

That's great the yellow really pops out in everyone's tanks. Have you talked to the Craigslist seller about the others? And do you know when your going to get them? I can't wait for pics :) I'm going to start trying to breed the cobue as soon as I order 6 more of these guys and gals. It's for sure one of my favorites

:) he said he will have them by Saturday. So I should have it by then. But I am reconsidering it because I am not sure if they will bully my little yellow labs since the cobue and srt hongi comes in breeding size.

Also, the yellow labs really seem to be settling down in my tank. So far it is only them and my bn pleco in the tank. So they have a lot of room to swim around and a lot of rocks to hide in, of necessary.

:) he said he will have them by Saturday. So I should have it by then. But I am reconsidering it because I am not sure if they will bully my little yellow labs since the cobue and srt hongi comes in breeding size.

Also, the yellow labs really seem to be settling down in my tank. So far it is only them and my bn pleco in the tank. So they have a lot of room to swim around and a lot of rocks to hide in, of necessary.

You can order them online at smaller sizes

Sorry for the long update! I had been really busy lately with school.

I traveled quite a distance to get the Afra cobue yesterday. It turns out to be 4 females 1 male and the male is absolutely stunning.

Any idea what the smaller fish is? I was told it is a srt hongi but it seems too dark.

Attachments

• image-4057821406.jpg
    image-4057821406.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 95
  • image-3648101138.jpg
    image-3648101138.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 97
  • image-3668014576.jpg
    image-3668014576.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 94
Where online could you order afra cobue, I'm thinking about getting some my self for my tank

Where online could you order afra cobue, I'm thinking about getting some my self for my tank

I bought them from an aquarist in New York. I think there may be some on liveaquaria.com but I can not be certain.

It is a really beautiful fish. The colors are better after settling down. Picture taken today.

Attachments

• image-3538097087.jpg
    image-3538097087.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom