african cichlids with puffers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes we have a cichlid tank with a mix of african and south american as well as puffers. They all get along fine.

-Dan

what kind of puffers do you have w/then ??? I don't know much about puffers, I think there awsome lookin fish and would like to add one to the tank just not sure if it was a good idea... the local fish store here couldn't tell me anything that I wanted to know...so I thought I would do some much need research frist, before I ended up with some problems...

what kind of puffers do you have w/then ??? I don't know much about puffers, I think there awsome lookin fish and would like to add one to the tank just not sure if it was a good idea... the local fish store here couldn't tell me anything that I wanted to know...so I thought I would do some much need research frist, before I ended up with some problems...

I have SA cichlids w/SA & dwarf puffers. They get along fine. Most of the puffers sold at lfs are figure 8s or green spotted puffers, both of which are actually brackishwater fish.

Back
Top Bottom