Aggression ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Perryuk

Aquarium Advice Activist
My venustus has a couple of White blisters type things on one side of its lip seems happy eating fine though he did have bust up with my blue dolphin a little lip locking do you think it's result of that if so do I need to do anything ? An if not any ideas as to what could be ?
Thanks perry

Do you have a picture? If they've been fighting that is probably the cause. If they don't stop or if the fighting gets worse it can cause death to one or the other because of stress or fighting.

Been trying to get a pic so so hard will try again later, they seem to have resumed there issue the dolphin seems to keep his distance an no more chasing even after feeding fingers crossed cheers Andrew

Here a pic
Thanks

Attachments

• image-2616004750.jpg
    image-2616004750.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 96
Yes that Is an acei but on the left of the pic you can see the face an hopefully the lip of my venustus
Thanks

If the venustus' lip blisters are 'battle damage' they should heal up all on their own within 10 days (assuming no further lip-locking events occur during this time frame).

I'm not familiar with fish diseases so I can't say for sure that the blisters are from lip locking.

Thanks will be keeping my eye on them Its now day 3 so should start to see an improvement soon I hope

Back
Top Bottom