Aggressive Firemouth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay guys. I think we have a new culprit. I think maybe it's my convict who took off one of my Africans tails. But the thing is the african doesn't try to hide. He just causally swims around the front of the tank even while the convict is bugging him. Shouldn't he have more common sense? There are plenty of rocks and caves.

So what are you planning to do are you just going to watch and I let it play itself out if you suspect the convict than your problems just started

I won't do anything till I'm 110% sure of what the cause is. I understand my stocking is not perfect. However over half the fish in this tank had pop eye, fin rot, too big for the tank they were in, or some other malfunction and that's a good reason why I chose them. They are all perfectly healthy now except the occasional nipping from one another. I've done more good then I have wrong.

Oh and the african that I wasn't sure of, I believe it is called a Zebra Obliquidens

Back
Top Bottom