Amazing!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gotta get some big {mod edit}oscars

Or anything but those! There are so many amazing Central Americans that barely see the light of day because people are so stuck on the Mbuna, Peacocks, Oscars, JD of this fish keeping world. Many of these fish are actually in danger of not even being in the aquarium trade any more with out some serious effort by hobbyist.

When I said "What a waste" I was referring to the amount of fish in that tank not the fact they are Mbuna. You all just assumed that I wash bashing the fish choice, way to jump the gun and make yourself look rather foolish and spiteful. I never claimed to hate Mbuna/Peacocks, they just aren't my preference.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was bashing them. I personally don't care for them. Just as many don't care for CA/sa.

X2 for dedicated CA/SA forum!

Now, about the tank.

I have both africans and SA/CAs. Each has their own beauty and personality. I enjoy watching either of them.

Personally I would have gone either way with that tank, but I most likely would have gotten an arowana.

And seriously? I can't join the SA/CA club because I have africans too? Snobs.... ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom