Amonia level

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jason_

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
How can I get my ammonia level down. I've did a 20 % water change and that seems like it didn't help much. I'm afraid my tank hasn't cycled enough and like a dumbass I got a buch of fish. I used to have a 55 gallon setup years ago and didn't remember this part. Will bio spira help?

Please refrain from using profanity but do you have a liquid test kit to know exact readings? More then likely you will need to do a back to back 50% change to actually do anything since one 20% change only removed 1/5 of your ammonia.

Ya the mods will come give you a warning or a violation for it real quick I had quite a few as a new member lol

image-58170233.jpg

image-3912454466.jpg

image-841861031.jpg

Here's what I'm worried about. Would I put them into shock by doing that big of a water change back to back?

Jason_ said:
Here's what I'm worried about. Would I put them into shock by doing that big of a water change back to back?

Just be sure to keep the temperateas close as possible and don't forget you dechlorinator ;)

image-3103394267.jpg

I got this yesterday from petsnart waiting for my API test kit to come in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom