an update on the fish, that i didnt technically want

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WaterPond

Aquarium Advice Addict
I thought you guys might like to know how the tbars, and ,y green terrors were doing.

Just to recap, the tbars were on the auction table at my local aquarium society meeting, and were almost forced upon me.

The green terrors were bought by my mom who was misled by fish store employees.

OK... The TBARS

they are growing like crazy, all showing some nice colour. Seem to happy to be out of my cummunity tank.

i couldent get very good pics because they are sooooooo zippy. All of these pics were taken with my optical image stabilizer on, and high shutter speed on... thats how fast they are. They are shy too.

img_765938_0_60a5046fc73ccfb7262722aa776faae5.jpg

THe female green terror will be getting a new home, because i don't want breeding agression on top of usual agression from the male

This is the male, he is starting to develop quite the hump. I love this fish so much. It is funny how an unwanted fish can become your favorite fish. he is almost 3.5" and will get his own tank when he getting bigger "according to my parents"
img_765938_1_c9c3d1da33f711fe809804c628c9903e.jpg

Some of the tbars will be going too, i plan to keep 1 m/f pair. I have 9 ATM

They are looking quite good. Seems despite everything they did find a happy home. I'm glad you are looking out for their best interests in getting a new tank and finding some of the tbars new homes.

The tbars are cute! If I were closer I'd consider taking them.

It's awesome how you get a new tank because your parents got you an inappropriate fish. That never happened to me, even though my dad once got me a mbuna for my 10g community :roll:

LOL, they say "They will get a new tank when the time comes" i dunno exactly what that means actualy. LOL

Yeah... i make sure that my parents dont buy me more fish now... If i ASK them for a certain fish it is fine... but yeah... dont want to end up with a red tailed cat in my 60gal.

Or maybe i would like them to get me a RTC, i might get a 1200gallon tank out of it :p

Nice looking fish, that Green Terror is growing up nicely! I would take some unwanted fish if it meant getting more tanks!

My name is David and I am a fish-aholic.

The first step is admitting you have a problem...

Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom