angel strain question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteDevil

Aquarium Advice Addict
nvcg92.jpg

anyone got any idea on what strain this is? KaiOfCanada sold it to me as a pinoy leopard but Im having trouble finding that strain ANYWHERE. I find pinoys and I find leopards but never together.

She's an awesome fish just want to clarify what I have.

Thanks.

Veiled hybrid I think. Not a specific type as no type looks like that that I know of.

Id like to breed her again, she paired up with a smokey veil I had before the columnaris and I was hoping she would get with my last male which is a smokey and no, he decided he liked KAI's panda koi better(i hope they never spawn).

She is a very nice fish, defensive when she has to be but most the time she is very laid back.
Thanks Tim.
(you going to the gcca swap on sunday? if so table B13 is where Ill be, im gonna hit the GWA swap too on the 27th)

Very nice fish. Just a guess, but something like pb/pb ?/? D/?.... I'm not very well versed though so it's just a guess. Pinoy definitely and I'm thinking the "leopard" may be a name attached for so much black coverage.

She is a good fish, I think Tim meant by hybrid would be a uncommon mix. Bad choice of words I think but I got it.

Kai raised her so all that effort goes to her, she has done alot better in a 5.8Ph tank then she did in a 6.8 Ph tank, she hasnt gotten sick yet at all, eats daintily and has tried sizing up my male smokey but as I said before he is doting on the panda koi(also from Kai) but IMHO as a breeder and avid hobbist, I think the babies would be ugly as sin and im pep talking the smokey and the one in the pic into hooking up, told em id feed em all these delicious foods but so far my efforts are unfruitful. LOL

I think the babies would be ugly as sin and im pep talking the smokey and the one in the pic into hooking up, told em id feed em all these delicious foods but so far my efforts are unfruitful. LOL
You're going about it all wrong. You gotta put on some Marvin Gaye and put some water lillies in the tank.

Isaac Hayes is where its at.....bow chicka wow wow BAM.

Anyone got an issue of playfish he can borrow LOL

She is a good fish, I think Tim meant by hybrid would be a uncommon mix. Bad choice of words I think but I got it.

Yeah. I knew what I meant. ;) It's the same as all dogs being the same animal, but some are considered specific breeds, while mixes aren't (until someone decides they are).

LOL I uploaded a photo of my Angelfish laying some eggs to Facebook the other day and titled the photo: "Bow chica bow wow... Angels getting busy!"

Marvin Gaye and Isaac Hayes? Man are you guys dating your selves.
At least you didn't say Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin.
But I wouldn't call what they listen to these days, very romantic.
And what about Barry White?

Back
Top Bottom