Angels breeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a long road for this one, Andy you will see results , as for your work and studies,experience ,it must pay off , time crunch or not, I think it is well worth the effort ,quality is what we want , and I'm a bit of a purist , its nice to see a fish in its natural form, especially Angels, and Amazonian fish!!!
You keep me thinking Andy!!!

Thank-you

Clem

Hi guys, I know its been awhile but the good news is I moved out the Angels to there own tanks. Moved were the black veils , and Goldie and two face a marble mix. They are in two 10g tanks, with sponge filters and some extra plants that I had kicking around. The black veils seem to be pretty happy in there new home, the other two are just hiding out, as they were moved today about an hour ago. They seem to be excited as their tubes were showing, wow in less than an hour they're showing !!![emoji38]
Now that I've got this going on now ,I'll be able to post progress on the two pairs. Space is limited for me, but that can't stop fish people from trying! Now there is two Angels left in my 90g tank, along with Tetras, and loaches. The 90g seems empty, as I was used to seeing them big Angels in a group, but that only lasted as for so long till breeding mode kicked in.
I'm no expert, but I've raised these fish for about a year from juvies, 6 to be exact, and would you believe it I got two pairs, and the other two in the 90g are not paired up but are also male and female??? 3pairs ...what are the odds of that, and now I can tell them apart but not when they were juvies!
It's been fun, and having Andy coaching us, has been rewarding and educational, thank you my friend for always teaching us kids[emoji1]
Well here it goes and lets see if I can get some fry!!!
Oh, I almost forgot the pics[emoji40]

Clem

I tried to post pics but it said I was over my quota???
Can someone explain this, or is there a site glitch???

Clem

Back
Top Bottom