Another one !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Italy592

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have another female pregnant !! It'll be the 6th time some one has been pregnant in a year !!!

Here's pictures !!

Attachments

• image-1810497615.jpg
    image-1810497615.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 65
  • image-1733033971.jpg
    image-1733033971.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 69
Noo Noo I have a system two tanks set up a 15 gallon for the females to naturally spit than after a day I put them in the breeder cage so she can get her energy back and than once those fry get big they go to a 25 gallon grow tank than I sell most of them !!

Italy592 said:
Noo Noo I have a system two tanks set up a 15 gallon for the females to naturally spit than after a day I put them in the breeder cage so she can get her energy back and than once those fry get big they go to a 25 gallon grow tank than I sell most of them !!

I'm going to start doing that soon.

Italy592 said:
Yeah why is tht ??

I was thinking ( not easy to do) as I was looking at my tank the other day. Two 29 gallon tall tanks would look sweet built into the wall next to the 180. Then stack 20 gallon tanks to breed in on the other side of the wall then sell them. Now if I can just get the wife on board lol :hide: Plus because I'm starting to get to many fish in the 180

That was my problem to many fish and my girl love fish stuff so it's all good with her ha

Why is that not funny ha jkjk umm thanks I hope so it's this one first time haha

Back
Top Bottom