Another stocking thread for Mbuna

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lapintoxic

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone,
I am sure this has been discussed many times and trust me I have seen thousands of threads on the internet but I wanted to ask a few questions before I get started with my stocking ideas.

First, I would like to ask you all where you buy your cichlids. I think a lot of you might buy online and some to your LFS. I live in NoVA but can accommodate to be home for online deliveries.

Now, knowing that I am looking into Mbuna, I was wondering is there is one main fish (centre piece) like a peacock or any other species that you successfully kept in your tank with them.

Here is the list of species that I do like but I will be trimming it down to 3-4 species max but availability is also gonna have a factor and what species I will get:
Labidochromis caeruleus
Pseudotropheus saulosi
labidochromis sp.hongi
Melanochromis johannii
Pseudotropheus crabro

Finally, I would get one Rubber lip or BN Pleco and maybe a couple.

I would love to hear about your tanks' stocking as well as pictures if you have.

Thank you for your time,

livefishdirect.com

Fish always arrived alive, packaged well, and never had any issues. They usually have a good selection in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thank you Joe511 for the reply. I'll go and give it a look today as my fishless cycle seems to be finally completed.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom