Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Cichlid Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-21-2011, 10:27 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Any advice on what to do.

Would love to sell this fish but am scared to do so ! He has a female that is just as big as him and they are a couple, but don't even know how to go about finding people that are experience and would really like to have him . Any advice ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4120607735.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	52872

Like them alot but I really want plants and such , it's been hard but I have added lots is moss balls in the aquarium , I will have plants . These fish don't pull them out but the shift everything around alot.

Old 09-26-2011, 10:59 PM   #2

No one would touch this one huh .... Yeah I know , I bought it, it's like family , I'm stuck with it and that's ok

Old 09-26-2011, 11:10 PM   #3
Dividing by 0
Community Admin

POTM Champion

You could try a few things:

1. AquaBid.com - Sell or buy aquarium related equipment and fish in an auction format!

2. Craigslist

3. Ask your local fish stores if they will buy them, or if not, then will they adopt them to resell.
fort384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:52 PM   #4

Thanks , well my LFS says no one really wants blood parrots cause they are sterile, which is his way of saying , I don't really want to deal with them I think. and if I go craiglist I probably get some country bumpkin and or someone who just goes into a petstore and ask for angel fish , african cichlids, and tetras !!!! Like I seen last weekend in this disgusting fish store we have here

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com