Any advice welcome pregnant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mousefue

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi I am trying to catch this fish in the most less stressful way possible I have tried every way possible I can think of if anyone has any ideas please can they share with me as I need to get the fish out as soon as possible thank you

Sent from my iPad air using Aquarium Advice

Have you tried the two net method. Try to acquire 1 small net and 1 bigger net. Use the small net to chase the fish into a corner with one hand then scoop them up quickly with the net in the other hand. Easiest method for me

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

One way that worked for me was I waited for feeding time. I had my net ready and would wait until they came to top to take the food. Another way that worked was I waited until the tank lights were off and the fish were"sleeping"... I went with a flashlight and scooped them out. You should have about a minute until the wake up...

Have you tried the two net method. Try to acquire 1 small net and 1 bigger net. Use the small net to chase the fish into a corner with one hand then scoop them up quickly with the net in the other hand. Easiest method for me

+1. I've used this for catching the elusive zebra Danio in a heavily planted tank.

It's simple, just lower the water level as low as possible. No water equals no swimming. Plus you can never change enough water so it's a win/win.

Ok I will try them and let u no xx

Back
Top Bottom