Babies EVERYWHERE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
Is there anything I can do at this point? I had 2 yellow labs holding now it appears I have dozens upon dozens of little yellow fish everywhere. The mom or dad I can't tell. It's a big orange fish is chasing them all around herding them back into the cave it has dug. I hope some make it. There probably a little smaller then a dime.

I guess I just watch, wait and see? No way I can catch these little guys.

I'm trying to get pics!! My light schedule has my blues coming on at 2 then my daylight at 4. I have a monster lighting setup so I had to limit the lighting plus... I work all day no need for lights if I'm not home :)

I will try real hard to get pics and post an update later on!!

Cigars for everyone!!!! :) :)

Congrats Convict! I currently have yellow lab fry in the fry tank ... Awesome little ones...

Just let them be..Some will make it. You wont see them for a while then one day you will see them swimming with the rest of the crew. Like they just decided they were ok all of the sudden. Its weird. Congrats!

Jmedic25 said:
Just let them be..Some will make it. You wont see them for a while then one day you will see them swimming with the rest of the crew. Like they just decided they were ok all of the sudden. Its weird. Congrats!

Ok will do. Thanks Medic!!

Stay safe...

UPDATE!!!!!

Could it be?!?! I've NEVER EVER SEEN THIS LITTLE GUY EVER!!!

It's tiny!!! Take a look. What do you think? There were a few dark guys hiding out about 2-3 weeks ago but can't be can it? I don't remember adding such a small fish and a matter of fact I haven't added anything since the columnaris but my peacock.

View attachment 82006

View attachment 82007

View attachment 82008

Look how tiny!!

Last edited:
thats awesome convict,congrats:)

edit:huh,thats odd. i got 4 emails from one reply

Congrats on the fry! You can always put in small diameter PVC pieces for extra hiding space. Fry fit in but not hungry tank mates. :)

Island_Emt said:
Congrats on the fry! You can always put in small diameter PVC pieces for extra hiding space. Fry fit in but not hungry tank mates. :)

Good plan!

Island_Emt said:

Gonna do that today. I'm gonna make them little tunnels and hiding places :)

Back
Top Bottom