Baby Oscar Not Eating?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Make sure to keep an eye on your other 2 tanks. If he has something infections then you just contaminated both of them.

i think the infection was from the mollie tank i just picked 1 dead mollie and other is moving very slow so i think the oscar might have something the tank were i put him was fishless for a week or so it was my betta fry tank that i am not using anymore but i will use it to have an eye on the oscar for a few days if he can make it he still comes near when i am watching him but his slow movement worries

well the oscar has healed fine he seems happier even i make him eat 2-3 pellets even sometimes he spit then out but tomorrow i am making an exchange in a local fish store the oscar for another fish never kwl it would be so much of a problem to keep an oscar hands down the most stressing fish i ever had someday i will make another huge tank and own a oscar

hard thing to do i think i even love the baby oscar he got some personality

Yea the big fish always have a good personality. Whenever you find a big tank for good price jump on it. The bigger the tank the better. Oscars are cool fish. I just like the munba side more.

Back
Top Bottom