Best looking African

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see two haps, maybe 3 but it's blurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ya that's what I get for posting when I have had a few too many adult beverages. I have 2 Haps but the Moori is female. So my post should of say my one Male Hap. Anyhow I'll try and post a better pic if the blue Ahli when I get home. My iPad takes terrible pics.

Yes it's a dolphin moori. She likes to swim in the current from my wavemakers. Her and my Yellow Lab like to twirl around in it.

I just picked up a cyprichromis leptosoma yesterday. He/ she doesn't have color yet but I still think it's really cool. I meant to pick up a sunshine peacock but the sales person gave the leptosoma. I would have argued but I paid 8 dollars instead of 15 for the fish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I just picked up a cyprichromis leptosoma yesterday. He/ she doesn't have color yet but I still think it's really cool. I meant to pick up a sunshine peacock but the sales person gave the leptosoma. I would have argued but I paid 8 dollars instead of 15 for the fish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Those are cool fish but really need to be in groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Mine would be a fire fish/dragons blood or if you want bigger I love my frontosa he's so peaceful and beautiful. Mine is only 2 inches but they grow up to be so colorful.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1418665031482.jpg
    1418665031482.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 94
Haha silly turtle...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom