black diamond Madagascar cichlid (paratilapia polleni)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And to correct you the fish they have listed on pet solutions looks nothing like any poleni i have seen and i got mine when it was very small but it was still jet black. And even if it were a polleni just because these places have them listed doesn't mean they are actually Available

And to correct you the fish they have listed on pet solutions looks nothing like any poleni i have seen and i got mine when it was very small but it was still jet black. And even if it were a polleni just because these places have them listed doesn't mean they are actually Available

i verified and only listed the places that have them in stock and ready to ship. i did not include any of them that listed them but showed to be out of stock. thank you very much.

a polleni that is stressed will turn a pale grey color and often small juveniles will also show more of a greyish color.

Enough! The point was made that what may be rare in your mind, may not qualify as rare in that of others. You are all individuals, and you are all free to have your own opinion. The point has been made that there are several retailers in the U.S. that have them regularly available, so they are fairly easy to acquire in the U.S. However as was pointed out they are not readily available in LFS. Obviously you all have a different definition of what "rare" means which is well and fine, but it is time to stop bickering about it or the thread will be closed.

i verified and only listed the places that have them in stock and ready to ship. i did not include any of them that listed them but showed to be out of stock. thank you very much.

a polleni that is stressed will turn a pale grey color and often small juveniles will also show more of a greyish color.

To specify pet solutions asks you to email them for stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom