Bloated albino cichlid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tinantan

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have two albino cichlid that is really bloated. I believe one is a female and the other a male. The smaller one haven't been eating for about 2 weeks now and her stomach is bigger then her whole body. Now the bigger one have stop eating too and they are acting really weird. I've had them for over a year now. Can someone please tell me what is wrong with them.

What size tank? What tank mates? What kind of fish? What are your water parameters? How often do you do water changes?

I believe they are labidochromis albino. I have a 150 gal tank with yellow labs and several other different cichlids. I tested the water and it's all fine. All of the other fish in the tank seem fine. It's just the two albino that is having problem

Tinantan said:
I believe they are labidochromis albino. I have a 150 gal tank with yellow labs and several other different cichlids. I tested the water and it's all fine. All of the other fish in the tank seem fine. It's just the two albino that is having problem

What does fine mean? What are your exact readings and what are you using to test? What other cichlids?

Back
Top Bottom