blue german Rams (update with pics now)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i believe i have 2 male now and 1 female. as you can see from the pics they are already fighting will they harm each other should i move one to my 10G.

well its been 3 days since i add my new rams. i still think it's 2 male and 1 female. the 2 male are fighting a lot lets now. most of the time the 3 of them swim together. hope she will pick one of them to breed with soon. again once she picks one should other one go in my 10g.

...... I meant an empty one.......If they are breeding I would be so tempted to do some room changes.......... You could probably keep the pleco in the 10 and observe anyway.

well here is a update on my rams. all 3 are in the 40G still. no signs of stress. no ich. they are eating great. the female still hasnt picked a male to mate with. she swim with both of them. they really dont buttheads as much as in the beginning. it more of i will chase you around the tank the next you can chase me around the tank and this is the males. female seems to be looking for a place to call here own or to spawn here belly is very pink at time.

some sad news about my rams i just lost my female ram. wifie said at 10ctz that she was fine i got home at 1145 and she was gone.

Back
Top Bottom