Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Cichlid Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-13-2014, 11:37 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Blue Philippine Angelfish?

I have two angelfish that I have had for maybe 3 or 4 months. All of a sudden I notice that they have both turned blue. I did some research and found out about these blue Philippines. Can anyone help me identify if that is what these are? The light part on both fishes dorsal fins have a blue tint. Also the long fins in the front have turned blue. Is this normal? I have read that changes in the water can change their coloration. I recently put in a co2 device. Seems like it happened shortly after that. My fish all seem healthy and happy. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394764614.958772.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	213.2 KB
ID:	227877

Tags
angel, angelfish, blue, fish

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com