Bottom feeders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tetrafan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
What type o bottom feeders would you reccomend in a 90 gal tank...

Right now I have a gravel vac 1 yellow lab 1 blue demasoni 1 bumble bee and two others that I am unsure of what breed they are....

Ya I would say petricolas, they stay small and have personality. I have been waiting for my LFS to get more in for a while as I have two and even then they are cool to watch. Always cruising around looking for food.

This is my tank I now have 10 mbuna in it I just added some ceramic stones.. What do u think...

Attachments

• image-285351733.jpg
    image-285351733.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 160
do u want to put pics up of the fish u dont know? then we can id them :)
and awesome tank!! great rocks, could use a few more plants imo xx

Mog is correct, a gravel vac is the best thing to maintain the bottom of your tank. We can also try to help identify your unknown fish if you post pictures. It helps To know what fish you have so you can better imitate their natural habitat :)

Here is one

Attachments

• image-1290461427.jpg
    image-1290461427.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 107
Here's the other

Attachments

• image-2227621689.jpg
    image-2227621689.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 104
No idea what those are. Anyway I vote petricolas. They are cool bottom feeders especially how they breed.

Bristlenose pleckos and rubber lip pleckos are my favorite, and they do not get too big for a 90 gallon :0

i think #1 looks like cynotilapia jolo reef or metriaclima greshakei, but im not sure!
#2 looks like labidochromis caeruleus or metriaclima estherae.
i tried :)
and for bottom feeders,i like the rubber lip plecos too! and orange spotted sailfins, even though they need massive tanks.

Back
Top Bottom