Boy or girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Katie19882010

Aquarium Advice Regular
How can I tell if my jack Dempsey is a boy or girl !?

Attachments

• image-1357842634.jpg
    image-1357842634.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 78
  • image-187327429.jpg
    image-187327429.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 79
  • image-323458457.jpg
    image-323458457.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 83
Kind of a better picture

Attachments

• image-750597904.jpg
    image-750597904.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 80
He wasn't for sale because of his eye but I felt bad he was the only one in a very small tank on a bottom shelf so I kept asking them to sell him to me and they finally did :) he is happy in his nice big tank now :)

He wasn't for sale because of his eye but I felt bad he was the only one in a very small tank on a bottom shelf so I kept asking them to sell him to me and they finally did :) he is happy in his nice big tank now :)

That is an old fish. The cloud eye is a bad sign this GUY could be on his last leg.

Your jd is a male. Looks like he's going blind and nearing the end. I'm glad to see that you gave him a good home to spend the rest of his life.

Ok thanks I wasn't sure how to tell :0) ... And even if he is on his last leg I'd rather have spent all that money i did on him and let him live in a nice big tank until he dies and not in that little tank that wasn't any where close to big enough ,I mean he couldn't even just swim around in that little tank... I couldn't believe they would make him live in that :( lol I'm a sucker for the ones nobody wants I feel they deserve a good home just as much :0)

Ok thanks I wasn't sure how to tell :0) ... And even if he is on his last leg I'd rather have spent all that money i did on him and let him live in a nice big tank until he dies and not in that little tank that wasn't any where close to big enough ,I mean he couldn't even just swim around in that little tank... I couldn't believe they would make him live in that :( lol I'm a sucker for the ones nobody wants I feel they deserve a good home just as much :0)

Very honorable.

Back
Top Bottom