Bujurqui Paracas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikem691

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a chance to pick some of these up but cant find any info on them. Is it safe to say they require the same as Cichlasoma portalegnense? Or does any one have any info on them?
Thanks

I've not ever heard of these! Look interesting from what I can see and look similar to adinoacara/aequidens species

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I've not ever heard of these! Look interesting from what I can see and look similar to adinoacara/aequidens species

awe man Now I have to get them. Thanks Freakgecko91. I have 2 on hold at my LFS. Ill post pictures tomorrow.

Jesus between you and Garfy I'm having to google fish again, lol! I've never heard of them but the rarity factor always intrigues me.

Jesus between you and Garfy I'm having to google fish again, lol! I've never heard of them but the rarity factor always intrigues me.

I'm not 100% sure that name is correct but I have been doing a ton of searching and the best I can find is here.

Smiling and Mouthbrooding" Acaras

I'm going to get them tomorrow and will post some pictures once they settle.

The first picture looks suspiciously like laetacara. I'm rather intrigued

I think I have them narrowed down to either one of these. Difference being collection points. In this case being rivers. I talked to the shop owner and he claims they are F1 but everyone knows how that is. Said its a new local breeder that collects him self. So here is the names I have come too.

LAETACARA THAYERI BUJURQUI PARACAS ITAYA
or
LAETACARA THAYERI BUJURQUI PARACAS NANAY

Crappy bag picture. Ill post better pictures in a day or 2 when they settle in and color up. 4" and 3".
img_3353507_0_f5cbb4ee07c7a49f8f19197ba6be1367.jpg

img_3353507_1_0e292e107d2ef5cf08c60c78c0374117.jpg

Definitely thayeri. I knew I wasn't losing it lol beautiful fish nonetheless!

Back
Top Bottom