Can anyone help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dj02blue

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My Severum has developed a white patch on his head almost overnight. At first I thought it was from a bang as it looked like it had rubbed some scales off but I'm not sure! Up close the scales are now a clear colour and I can't decide if underneath looks a little hollow or not. I have attached pics, does anyone know what it could be?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 111
Looks like a scrape to me but I'm looking on a phone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Could be anything ! To be safe head to the store and purchase these two items he will be fine in a few Days !! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1415383634.382802.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Could be anything ! To be safe head to the store and purchase these two items he will be fine in a few Days !! View attachment 255108
Are you just posting this same garbage in every thread about sick fish? Do you even know what the issue is here?

I urge the OP to ignore this advice until something better comes along.

To the OP: Does it look like a scrape or a growth?

If it's a cut its not healing over night that's just common sense

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

All off topic and argumentative posts have been deleted. Lets keep this civil and on track or the thread will be closed. Thanks

Op
forget the snake oil. If its not looking like fungus or getting worse just keep the water super clean and try to figure out if you have something sharp in the tank and remove it.

Hi thanks for your replies! Dalto I really can't make my mind up, the clear scales are raised but it does look hollowed underneath those scales.

Back
Top Bottom