caught red handed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bud29 said:
"survival of the fittest"

That's the phrase my dad used to describe HIS stocking idea for my 30 gallon tank.

Which was?

Poor fishy

I don't remember all the details, but I know it involved 1 tiger barb, a cobalt lobster, a CPO dwarf orange crayfish, and some guppies and neon tetras.

bud29 said:
I don't remember all the details, but I know it involved 1 tiger barb, a cobalt lobster, a CPO dwarf orange crayfish, and some guppies and neon tetras.

Was the lobster the fittest in that scenario? :(

Probably would have been if we tried it. I said, "I'll do that setup if you pay for it, because they'll probably all die and I don't want to spend that much on fish that will likely be food." That killed that plan;)

christine2012 said:
Awe! Poor baby! Agreed. Time for fry tank. But heck, any excuse for a new tank huh? ;)

Well it wouldn't be new the wife will kill me. I have a couple other tanks laying around. It's just catching them in this tank is not easy

sorry about your lose...But fish rule of thumb if it fits in a fishes mouth it will end up in there mouth...Ive learned that the hard way with a 4 inch red tail shark and a 6 inch poly senegalus...what can you do cant squat them on the behind and tell them NO!!!...The shark was a bully so he got his come upens:eek:

Back
Top Bottom