Central/south american cichlids!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Red spot severum, Heros esfasciatus
Thanks for that gecko! :D
Looking at the profile on Seriously Fish, it seems like the kind of cichlid I'm after, except that it can become nasty if kept singly, and I only want one cichlid that will grow large in my 6'x2'x2' (with bristlenose catfish)

(y)
Is he all looks, or does he have personality also?

They both greet me at the glass and will eat out of my hand. Their still young and only about 3.5 to 4" the one in the front is a little more aggressive than normal and thinks the top of the tank belongs to him at feeding time.

They both greet me at the glass and will eat out of my hand. Their still young and only about 3.5 to 4" the one in the front is a little more aggressive than normal and thinks the top of the tank belongs to him at feeding time.

What else do you have in the tank with them? I'm wondering if I got one, would I need to transfer my kuhli loaches to another tank? I couldn't bear for them to be hunted down (there's a dozen in there)

What else do you have in the tank with them? I'm wondering if I got one, would I need to transfer my kuhli loaches to another tank? I couldn't bear for them to be hunted down (there's a dozen in there)

I have the 2 severums 2 A. Heckelii and 8 Rasboras for dithers. I dont know how the kuhlis would do They are fast but the severums might see them as worms. I would start another thread and ask.

here's one of my peacocks playing in the filter outflow. He's the tank boss and was at it for hours. My tank was so peaceful that night =)

Sorry haven't been on the thread everybody so far has had awesome fish anybody have tropheus cichlids they interest me.

Back
Top Bottom