Cichlid bloat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay the things their food is going to consist of will be peas, cichlid gold pellets, nutrafin max plus yeast and omaga 3 flakes, and maybe some algea daggers since ky plecos need them

Good plan, but again, feed every other day. lightly.

Good plan, but again, feed every other day. lightly.
i feel bad though.... I am very bad with feeding my other fish to much food and I cant just not feed them one day. I do somtimes not feed them but not as often as i should. My gourami is trained that even before I turn the light on that he is in the same spot everyday... same with my goldfish. they are always all in the same corner where i put the food. I am cutting down on their food a bit. i am really trying lol. are cichlids different in a way that they need less food then tropical fish?

Good to hear!

PS until I got out of the habit of overfeeding I put my food out of sight. Out of sight out of mind.

Good to hear!

PS until I got out of the habit of overfeeding I put my food out of sight. Out of sight out of mind.

Haha yes. I have all my food on a lower shelf, try not to look at it. I have been feeding once a day and small amounts. They got 16 pellets today but the red blotch ate like 4-5... so some cichlids didnt get food today. He is a pig and was the one that was huge

Back
Top Bottom