cichlid cichlids everywhere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jrp1588

Aquarium Advice Addict
My female red zebra just spit out her babies yesterday, about 14 in all, everyone's doing well. Anyway, I can home from school today, and guess what i found. ANOTHER of my femalse red zebra's is now holding! lol. I'm going to have cichlids coming out of my ears!

Congrats Jase! Woo.

Now...umm...we just have that little matter to discuss, don't your remember? You promised to take convict babies off of my hands. Uh huh. ;)

Well, sadly my tanks are taken up DT. I'll have to back out of that one :(. As for the fry that are released, I'll have pictures as soon as they are big enough for my camera to focus upon. hehe. I may get some pics of the mom-to-be tomorrow. I just fed them their first meal of brineshrimp today! all doin good

congrats jp. how is the mom holdin up? u said she was really thin in another thread and i was wondering is she is better now.
Now...umm...we just have that little matter to discuss, don't your remember? You promised to take convict babies off of my hands. Uh huh.

i will take them off your hands lol. to bad i live far away and shipping is a pain.

jrp1588 said:
My female red zebra just spit out her babies yesterday, about 14 in all, everyone's doing well. Anyway, I can home from school today, and guess what i found. ANOTHER of my femalse red zebra's is now holding! lol. I'm going to have cichlids coming out of my ears!

Congrats! The arrival of fry is definately interesting and intriguing.
I've found mbuna in particular to be breeding machines. At any given time there's 1 to 3 holding females in my tank.

Back
Top Bottom