Cichlid Peacock FRY, what and how to feed them

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mdawg75

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Is there anything I should do specially? I have been squeezing the 1mm pellets (NLS) but alot of the very small pellets (dust almost) floats on the top.

Thanks HUKIT ya Ive been just squeezing the pellets together so far. How much or how often should I feed them? Now I have another holding I think :)

35049-albums1659-picture12852.jpg

i use the back of a spoon, and a bowl, and crush down NLS till its like a powder.

works best if you crush small amounts at a time and trasfer the powder to an empty nls container.

putting too many pellets in the bowl becomes harder to crush it all down evenly.

Thanks Oblivion that worked well last night. I first grinded a little flake (took forever) and then NLS mixed it and fed.

Aww they're so cute. I have one little babe in my tank that was born about a month ago give or take a little.

Oh, IVe got 26 fry in my 10g (only had one die so far) and I think Im going to have to let the other one holding spit in the 55g and hope for the best.

I feed my fry tanks NLS Grow pellets and flakes, but the strays that stay in the main tanks grow just fine on the regular 1mm Cichlid pellets and flakes I feed the adults. I feed all my fish once daily.

Back
Top Bottom