Cichlid Rescape!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheCommunityCichlid

Aquarium Advice Addict
I don't know if you guys are like me and find yourself rescaling your tanks all the time. Yesterday I finally took the time to empty and really clean my 125. Which of course led to a new aquascape. So far I am liking how it turned out.

Before
image-3695674284.jpg

During

image-786160631.jpg

All my stuff. 15 plastic plants. 200 pounds of red lava rock. 10 large shells

image-3356874916.jpg

Finished 2.5 hours later

image-1410529660.jpg

image-839201649.jpg

image-1925441480.jpg

When you do a rescape of your cichlids post before and after here so we can see it.

I don't know if you guys are like me and find yourself rescaling your tanks all the time. Yesterday I finally took the time to empty and really clean my 125. Which of course led to a new aquascape. So far I am liking how it turned out.

Before

During

All my stuff. 15 plastic plants. 200 pounds of red lava rock. 10 large shells

Finished 2.5 hours later

When you do a rescape of your cichlids post before and after here so we can see it.

I'm digging that up the corners theme, I like it! I like the plants as well, what are they?

Looks good, a little too symmetrical for my taste . I think taking the plants that are in the foreground and tucking them in to rocks would give a more "natural" feel.

Looks good, a little too symmetrical for my taste . I think taking the plants that are in the foreground and tucking them in to rocks would give a more "natural" feel.

It would give a natural feel, but I have minor OCD and that tank would comfort me, lol idk about the shells maybe a few less..?

Back
Top Bottom