Cichlid setup fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mcg tanks

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, this is my first post so to start off I have a 200 litre(55 gallon tank which has been going for about 4 months with platies in it and I am going to put lake Malawi cichlids in there. The ph is 8 and all others are right as well. My lfs recommended for my tank electric yellows, aceis and cobalt blue zebras for the tank how much should I have in there.
Thanks

Hi, this is my first post so to start off I have a 200 litre(55 gallon tank which has been going for about 4 months with platies in it and I am going to put lake Malawi cichlids in there. The ph is 8 and all others are right as well. My lfs recommended for my tank electric yellows, aceis and cobalt blue zebras for the tank how much should I have in there.
Thanks

I was thinking due to the fact I'm short for cash
3 of each to start of

I'd skip the aceis or just do one of them as they get a bit bigger than most mbuna.

Thanks would you say a few cobalt blue zebras and a few electric yellows
Say 3-4 of each and skip the acei as I was also told there was a chance of them cross breeding with the colt zebra as well.

Back
Top Bottom