Cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

axle24

Aquarium Advice Regular
I just got serval baby cichlids any idea how big these little guys will get ? Some convicts a beautiful yellow one & couple of other ones

image-1327780954.jpg

The yellow lab will got up to 5-6 inches if the tank is big enough and there is room for him to grow (same goes for the blue one in the back). And the convicts will get about 5 inches weather the tank is big enough or not

On a side note I hope you have other tanks because I have a feeling that you didn't get all female convicts so I've they start breeding be prep wired to have some floaters. Most likely the Africans

The yellow lab will got up to 5-6 inches if the tank is big enough and there is room for him to grow (same goes for the blue one in the back). And the convicts will get about 5 inches weather the tank is big enough or not

On a side note I hope you have other tanks because I have a feeling that you didn't get all female convicts so I've they start breeding be prep wired to have some floaters. Most likely the Africans

He will get close to that size no matter what

Alright I read the tap measure 40 feet not foot

A 20 foot high tank, you would be swimming in there to do any maintenance hah

Can u tell me if u think this convict is pregnant I think it's a girl it keeps going in the cave we have showing a pink belly & little blue flecks on the fines what do u think? We are talking about the 1 in front

image-1704183750.jpg

female convict + male convict + water = pregnant.

i cant tell for sure, but very possible

Unsure of there sexs I got 10 or there about of them as small fry very tiny I had them for a couple of months now

Back
Top Bottom