Cichlids acting odd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mcdrichj

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I have some cichlids they were in a 40 gal for the last year or 2 that's when I decided to upgrade to a 75 gal about a week ago. It took me a few hours to clean and get my filter switched over (it's a fluval 406) after that I had a slight ammonia spike (didn't get over .25 ppm) did wc every day till ammonia was gone my prameters are perfect now. However this morning my fish were acting of odd. Most of the fish were at near the top of the tank but they usually stay at the bottom. They have never done this before is this an O2 issue? I do have a spray bar and 2 small circ pumps. I will post a picture let me know what you gives think.

Attachments

• 1446047361772.jpg
    1446047361772.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 78
If it was an oxygen problem I don't think that they would be in just one corner. Is everyone in the corner or could there be a maniac in the tank pushing them there?

No there is now monster they are in the same pecking order they were in the 40 gal and they did fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm pretty sure it's ich

I saw white spots on one on my fish there is a dead fish 2 others are sitting on the bottome

Back
Top Bottom